Alright! It’s bold prediction time! I won’t take up any more of your time, so let’s get to it!
- Lucas Johnson will start the season as the starting quarterback, but will be surpassed at some point this year by either James Graham or Jordan Yates.
- Ahmarean Brown will be a Freshman All-American.
- Geoff Collins will pull one major upset this season in a game they definitely should not win.
- Demetrius Knight will be a major factor at linebacker this season and could finish the season as a starter.
- Juanyeh Thomas and Tariq Carpenter will be considered the best safety duo in the ACC.
- Tech will offer one other new jersey that we have yet to see.
- Yates. QB1. Take it to the bank.
- Bowl game - and a better one than you think, too.
- The boys are due at home - keeping the fellows from Athens from taking ten in a row in Atlanta would be nice.
- Night game for the gray jerseys - somehow.
- Geoff Collins is the hype man for the homecoming concert.
- Attendance is up - even against The Citadel and South Florida.
- Someone, somewhere gets the wheels turning on beer in the stands at Bobby Dodd.
What are you hottest takes for this season?