Well guys, it's that time of the year again. The time where neighbors and friends become enemies. Thanksgiving and Black Friday have passed, so there's only one thing left before we enter the final month of 2015: Clean, Old-Fashioned Hate. The annual battle between Georgia Tech and UGA has gone on off and on since the late-1800s and this week's game will be the 110th time the game has been played. Both teams have certainly had their highs and lows in the series, but in recent years, UGA has virtually dominated the series (winning 12 of the last 14). After winning last year's game in nerve-wracking fashion, the Yellow Jackets have the opportunity to have consecutive wins in the series for the first time since Tech's three-game win streak from 1998-2000.
Game Time: 12:00 p.m. EST
Radio: 680 AM || 93.7 FM || Georgia Tech Radio Network || Sirius 112 || XM 194
Depth Chart/Injuries: Georgia Tech || Georgia || Injuries
Betting Odds: Georgia came into this week as a 4.5-point favorite, but that number has since gone down to just a 4-point favorite. You can bet on that and many other games in this week's edition of the FTRS Illuminati Picks here (Link).
Previews from From the Rumble Seat:
- Non-traditional Hate Week, by Benjamin Tankersley
- Hate Week and Hope, by Josh Brundage
- Column: You're in Good Hands with... Johnson vs. Richt, by Edmund Coley
- Clean, Old-Fashioned Hate 2015: An Oft-Discussed Scenario Put to the Test, by Joey Weaver
Previews from Dawg Sports:
- Rikus: Rivalry Haikus Full of Clean, Old-Fashioned Hate, by Cherokee's Grip