This season has been pretty depressing for the Jackets, who have lost six of their last seven games. Now set to take on a Virginia Tech team battling in Frank Beamer's last season in Blacksburg, things won't be getting any easier. The Yellow Jackets aren't dead yet, but they are certainly on life support, and it will take a lot for this team to change that. It has to start here though.
Game Time: 7:30 p.m. EST
Radio: 680 AM || 93.7 FM || Georgia Tech Radio Network || Sirius/XM 84 (Georgia Tech Broadcast)
Weather Forecast: Clear || Mid-50s || 68 percent humidity || No chance of rain || Winds moving WNW at 7 MPH
Betting Odds: Georgia Tech is listed as a 3-point favorite
Previews from From the Rumble Seat:
- What is Happening on Third Downs this Year? by Matt Mills
- Virginia Tech Advanced Stats Preview, by Matt Mills
- Roundtable Discussion 11/12
Previews from Gobbler Country:
- Preview: The Battle of the ACC Techs - Hokies vs Yellow Jackets, by Mighty Fahvaag
- Virginia Tech @ Georgia Tech Gobbler Country Staff Picks
Since Tech is playing tonight, you'll need something to watch this weekend. You can peruse through the schedule and find a few games to watch come Saturday.