Jeremiah Attaochu, OLB, San Diego Chargers (2010-2013)
In their Monday Night Football matchup against the Chicago Bears, Jeremiah Attaochu and the Chargers fell to the Bears 22-19. Attaochu did his part, registering three tackles (two for a loss) and getting two hits on Bears' quarterback Jay Cutler.
Morgan Burnett, S, Green Bay Packers (2007-2009)
Morgan Burnett started at safety for the Packers in their 37-29 loss to the Carolina Panthers. Burnett managed nine tackles and a pass break-up.
Michael Johnson, DE, Cincinnati Bengals (2005-2008)
Michael Johnson started at defensive end for the Bengals as they took on the Cleveland Browns, whom they beat 31-10. Johnson didn't do much, but did get a tackle.
Shaquille Mason, OG, New England Patriots (2011-2014)
In the Patriots' 27-10 victory over the Washington Redskins, Shaq Mason returned to the starting lineup, starting at right guard, a position you could say he's pretty familiar with.
Derrick Morgan, OLB, Tennessee Titans (2007-2009)
Derrick Morgan and the Tennessee Titans defense were pretty powerless to stop Drew Brees' and the Saints' passing attack in spite of squeaking out a 34-28 victory. Morgan didn't record any stats.
Demaryius Thomas, WR, Denver Broncos (2006-2008)
Demaryius Thomas couldn't really get much going this week in the Broncos' 27-24 loss to the Indianapolis Colts. He only caught five passes for 50 yards. It was a bad week for Thomas, but my fantasy team was extremely grateful as Thomas was on my opponent's team.
Vance Walker, DE, Denver Broncos (2005-2008)
Vance Walker had a solid game playing as a reserve for the Broncos. He had three tackles.
Brandon Watts, LB, Minnesota Vikings (2009-2013)
Brandon Watts continued to have an impact for the Vikings. In his second week, the Vikings won 21-18 over the St. Louis Rams as Watts had two tackles.
Philip Wheeler, LB, Atlanta Falcons (2003-2007)
Philip Wheeler dominated for the Falcons this week in their 17-16 loss to the San Francisco 49ers. He finished the game with 10 tackles after getting the start. He is this week's top Pro Jacket.
Did Not Play
Stephen Hill, WR for the Carolina Panthers, was placed on the IR prior to the start of the season. And DeAndre Smelter, WR for the San Francisco 49ers, was placed on the Non-Football Injury Reserve prior to the season. Andrew Gardner of the Philadelphia Eagles was placed on the injured reserve after suffering a foot injury in Week 3. Darren Waller of the Baltimore Ravens was placed on the injured reserve after suffering a hamstring injury in Week 8.
T.J. Barnes (New York Jets) and Mario Butler (Buffalo Bills) did not play in their match-ups this week. Neither was listed on their respective teams' injury reports, so I'm guessing they just didn't get in at all. Calvin Johnson (Detroit Lions) and Daryl Smith (Baltimore Ravens) were both on on bye this week.
- Isaiah Johnson, S, Detroit Lions
- Lou Young, CB, Carolina Panthers
- Zach Laskey, FB, St. Louis Rams
- Quayshawn Nealy, LB, Tampa Bay Buccaneers
Canadian Football League
- Anthony Allen, RB, Saskatchewan Roughriders (2008-2010): The Roughriders finished up the regular season with a 30-24 victory over the Montreal Alouettes. Anthony Allen started at running back and had 13 carries for 54 yards. He also added in two catches for 24 yards. He finishes the season with 92 carries for 574 yards (6.2 average) and three touchdowns. He also had 12 catches for 70 yards.
- Euclid Cummings, DL, Toronto Argonauts (2009-2013): The Argonauts finished up the regular season with a 21-11 victory over the Winnipeg Blue Bombers. Euclid Cummings had a great game as he got three tackles, two sacks and a forced fumble. Cummings finishes the season with 27 tackles, eight sacks (second on team) and a forced fumble. The Argonauts made the playoffs and get back to action this weekend.