After two frustrating losses, the Yellow Jackets are looking to put all of this behind them and get back on track. As has been
discussed beaten like a dead horse, this team has a few issues on offense. Against first-year Gene Chizik and Tarheels' defense, the Yellow Jackets will be looking to improve on those problem areas.
Something we will learn today is how the Jackets respond to the face of adversity. This team has been beaten the last two weeks, not just by score, but physically. If they can respond and make a statement in this game, it could be the pivot Tech needs to turn this season into, at the very least, a bowl appearance.
Game Time: 3:30 p.m. EDT
TV Channel: ||
Radio: 680 AM || 93.7 FM || Sirus 108 || XM 193 || Georgia Tech Radio Network
Weather Forecast: It's gon' rain || Upper-50s/low-60s at kickoff || 91 percent humidity || Winds heading SE at 14 mph
Depth Chart/Injuries: Georgia Tech || North Carolina (injuries)
Spread: Georgia Tech is favored by 7.5 points. FTRS' Illuminati Picks can be found here: Link. And Over/Unders can be found here: Link.
Previews from From the Rumble Seat:
- UNC Film Preview by Kieffer Milligan
- FTRS Roundtable, featuring Joey Weaver, Tyler Duke, Cade Lawson and myself
- UNC Advanced Stats Preview by Matt Mills
- This week's Practice Notes by Kieffer Milligan
- Column: There is light at the end of the tunnel by Edmund Coley
- Column: Injuries may be Georgia Tech's Biggest Problem by Joey Weaver
Previews from Tarheel Blog:
- QB Controversy? What QB Controversy? by Brian Barbour
- Tarheel Blog Roundtable, featuring Brian Barbour, Doc Kennedy and PaulKushner
- Opponent Preview: Georgia Tech by PaulKushner
- Tale of the Tape: UNC-Georgia Tech by Brian Barbour
Here's the rest of your TV schedule for the weekend!