Another week, another loss. Things are starting to look up though. Tech put forth their best offensive effort yet, but still fell short. They will look to keep the momentum building as they host Florida State for their homecoming game.
Game Time: 7:00 p.m. EDT
Radio: 680 AM || 93.7 FM || Sirius 131 || XM 194 || GT Radio Network
Weather Forecast: Cloudy, low-70s || No chance of rain || Winds moving ESE at 5 MPH
Spread: Somehow, Tech isn't projected to get blown out in this game. FSU enters the game as just a 6.5-point favorite. You can check out the FTRS Illuminati Picks here: Link.
Previews from From the Rumble Seat:
- FanPost: With 6 Wins, CPJ can Still win ACC Coach of the Year, by wima13
- FSU Advanced Stats Preview, by Matt Mills
- Georgia Tech Special Teams Blunders: A Recent History, by Joey Weaver
- FSU Film Preview, by Kieffer Milligan
- Q&A With Tomahawk Nation, by Tyler Duke and Dylan Kidd
Previews from Tomahawk Nation:
- How much turnover luck has Florida State had?, by Bud Elliott
- Chalk Chat: Florida State offense putting defenses in horizontal bind, by Bud Elliott
- Life in the stats lane: Georgia Tech, by A.D. Hardaway
- Q&A with From the Rumble Seat, by Dylan Kidd and Tyler Duke
- Jimbo Fisher call-in show takeaways: Georgia Tech week, by Curt Weiler
- Florida State football preview: Georgia Tech podcast, by Scott Crumbly
- FSU vs. Georgia Tech: Staff predictions
- Florida State Seminoles Opponent Scouting Report: Atlanta Craft Beer Scene, by Rod Mahoney
Here are the rest of the games you can watch this weekend.