o yeah, we've definitely had a rough few weeks, and we're all starting to be effected by it. Even thinking about the team puts us in a grouchy mood. They can't seem to do much right. Well, the Yellow Jackets are looking to try and restart their season. Being at this point, reminds me a little bit of the 2012 season. We had started off 2-4 with disastrous losses coming at the hands of a few teams, but worst of all, Middle Tennessee. But then something changed, and the team finished the season with a 4-2 mark in the remaining games. Some credit that to the firing of Al Groh, and I'm sure that had something to do with it, but I think the mindset of resetting the season also had something to do with it. Can they do it again? Well, we'll find out soon enough.
Game Time: 12:30 p.m. EDT
Radio: 680 AM || 93.7 FM || Sirius 119 || XM 202 || Georgia Tech Radio Network
Weather Forecast: Sunny, low-60s || 41 percent humidity || Winds moving NNW 6 mph
Previews from From the Rumble Seat:
- Advanced Stats Preview, by Matt Mills
- FTRS Roundtable, featuring Joey Weaver, Kieffer Milligan and myself
- Column: Going young is a good thing, but not for the O-line, by Edmund Coley
- Column: A Winning Record for Georgia Tech in five plays, by Joey Weaver
Previews from Cardiac Hill:
- At First Glance: Georgia Tech, by Anson Whaley
- Against the Odds: Pitt vs. Georgia Tech, by Jim Hammett
- (Don't) Bet the Farm: Pitt vs. Georgia Tech Predictions
And now here's a look at all of the other games going on this weekend.