Jeremiah Attaochu, OLB, San Diego Chargers (2010-2013)
Jeremiah Attaochu and the San Diego Chargers took on the Pittsburgh Steelers in Monday Night Football last night and lost a heartbreaker as time ran out 24-20. Attaochu still had a good game, though, as he finished with nine tackles, with two of those resulting for a loss.
Mario Butler, CB, Buffalo Bills (2007-2009)
Mario Butler played as a reserve for the Bills this week as they took on the Tennessee Titans. Butler didn't record any stats, but the Bills won 14-13.
Calvin Johnson, WR, Detroit Lions (2004-2006)
Detroit has been struggling this year, as has Calvin Johnson. Johnson and the Lions lost to the Arizona Cardinals this week 42-17. Johnson only managed five catches for 67 yards. He did, however, become the franchise leader in career receptions with a nine-yard catch.
Michael Johnson, DE, Cincinnati Bengals (2005-2008)
Michael Johnson and the Cincinnati Bengals overcame a huge deficit to beat the Seattle Seahawks 27-24. Johnson did his part to help the team with his three tackles.
Shaquille Mason, OG, New England Patriots (2011-2014)
Shaq Mason started his second career game for the Patriots this past week. He and the offense rolled right over the Dallas Cowboys' defense, winning 30-6.
Derrick Morgan, OLB, Tennessee Titans (2007-2009)
In a 14-13 loss to the Buffalo Bills, Derrick Morgan performed pretty well. He only managed three tackles, but finished with 1.5 sacks.
Daryl Smith, LB, Baltimore Ravens (2000-2003)
Daryl Smith and the Baltimore Ravens suffered a heartbreaking loss to the Cleveland Browns 33-30. Smith had 12 tackles in the game, but was repeatedly beat in coverage.
Demaryius Thomas, WR, Denver Broncos (2006-2008)
In what was a pretty rough week for the Pro Jackets, Demaryius Thomas joins that group. In the Broncos' 16-10 victory over the Oakland Raiders, Thomas had just five receptions for 55 yards.
Vance Walker, DE, Denver Broncos (2005-2008)
Vance Walker didn't do anything better in the Broncos' victory. He played, but did not start, and recorded no stats.
Darren Waller, WR, Baltimore Ravens (2011-2014)
In the Ravens' loss, Darren Waller did make a catch, but it was only for a yard.
Did Not Play
Stephen Hill, WR for the Carolina Panthers, was placed on the IR prior to the start of the season. And DeAndre Smelter, WR for the San Francisco 49ers, was placed on the Non-Football Injury Reserve prior to the season. Andrew Gardner of the Philadelphia Eagles was placed on the injured reserve after suffering a foot injury in Week 3.
Morgan Burnett did not practice at all this week with his calf injury, and after being listed as doubtful, Burnett sat out Sunday's game.
- Isaiah Johnson, S, Detroit Lions
- Brandon Watts, LB, Minnesota Vikings
- Lou Young, CB, Carolina Panthers
- Zach Laskey, FB, St. Louis Rams
Canadian Football League
- Anthony Allen, RB, Saskatchewan Roughriders (2008-2010): The Roughriders had a rough ride this week (see what I did there? Don't worry, it won't happen again) as they took on the Hamilton Tiger-Cats and lost 30-15. Anthony Allen had two carries for 10 yards and a four-yard reception.
- Euclid Cummings, DL, Toronto Argonauts (2009-2013): We've got two games to cover for the Argonauts since we didn't really get to talk about them last week since they played Tuesday night. In that game, they played the Ottawa Redblacks and came out as victors by a final score of 38-35. Euclid Cummings had a fantastic game, finishing with three tackles and two sacks. In their other game, the Argonauts took on the Montreal Alouettes and won 25-17. Cummings managed a tackle in the game, and with his combined stats, is our top Pro Jacket this week.