After three tough losses in a row, Georgia Tech looks to right the ship in a tough environment. They travel to take on their rivals Clemson in Death Valley, still seeking their first win in ACC play. The Yellow Jackets have struggled in recent trips to Clemson, losing three in a row by an average of 18 points per game. The trip comes on the heels of Clemson's wet and wild 24-22 win over Notre Dame, which saw the Tigers brave the elements to outlast the Irish which Georgia Tech fell to a few weeks prior.
Last year, the Yellow Jackets rode two defensive touchdowns to a huge 28-6 home victory over the Tigers. Can they win a second straight and break their losing streak in Death Valley?
Game Time: 3:30 p.m. EDT
TV Channel: / || || Coverage Map (via ESPN)
Radio: 680 AM || 93.7 FM || Sirius 81 (Clemson broadcast) || XM 81 (Clemson broadcast) || Georgia Tech Radio Network
Weather Forecast: 75% chance of thunderstorms || Upper-60s || 85% humidity || Winds heading NE at 10 mph
Depth Chart/Injuries: Georgia Tech || Clemson
Spread: Clemson is favored by 7.5 points. FTRS' Illuminati Picks can be found here: Link.
Previews from From the Rumble Seat:
- FTRS Roundtable, featuring Kieffer Milligan, Ben Tankersley, Tyler Duke, Cade Lawson and Joey Weaver
- Q&A with SB Nation's Shakin' the Southland, by Tyler Duke & Ryan Kantor
- UNC Advanced Stats Preview by Matt Mills
- Column: Marcus Marshall Could be the Answer to More Explosive Plays, by Edmund Coley
- Column: Running Back Depth an Issue, Who's to Blame?, by Joey Weaver
Previews from Shakin' the Southland:
- A Look at the Series History between Georgia Tech & Clemson, by WelbornTiger
- Georgia Tech Film Review, by Alex Craft
- Clemson Football Podcast: Georgia Tech Preview, by Shakin' the Southland
- Q&A with From the Rumble Seat, by Ryan Kantor & Tyler Duke
GO JACKETS! BEAT CLEMSON!