This year's competition will be working a little bit differently than in years' past. Instead of using some big sports site like ESPN, we're going to use one supported by SB Nation and that is Realtime Brackets.
So to get into the FTRS group, there are a few things you have to do:
1) Go to rtbrackets.sbnation.com
2) Unfortunately, the site is unable to use your SB Nation account, so you'll have to create a new account with Realtime Brackets.
**To make it easier, you may want to use the name of your SB Nation account as your username here too.**
3) After you create your profile and sign in, you will come to a screen that asks you to pick your game type. For the sake of fairness, we will be operating with the Intermediate Game Type, so pick that one.
4) To actually join the FTRS group, go up to the top and click on the "Groups" button. There will be another button that says "Join Groups" which will have a search function. Simply search "From the Rumble Seat." It is a private group, so you'll need a password, which is ftrs_222 (note: I don't know if the password is case sensitive, but if it is, it's all lower-cased).
5) After all of that, the only thing left to do is to make your picks. Good luck and may the force be with you.
May the best man or woman win!