From the Rumble Seat brings you a new way to experience Georgia Tech sports — through your earholes.
Join Jake and Akshay as they talk Georgia Tech sports news, break down games, and banter away during your commute to work or your workout.
On this week’s episode:
We haven’t podcasted in two months without sports, but now that sports are starting to come back and the Georgia Tech content machine goes brrr once more, we figured we should get back on the horn. Here’s what’s on deck this week in another Quarantine Hour special (this time coming in at a crisp 49 minutes):
- Recruiting — tons of new commits!
- COVID-19 campus update: Athletes back on campus on 6/15, with a bevy of restrictions & testing
- Construction updates from around campus!
- Burdell’s Bracket Final Four!
- What we’re watching now that sports are starting to come back — do we like piped-in crowd noise?
Subscribe to the pod via anchor.fm/scions or add us to your podcatcher using anchor.fm/s/5aa2e7c/podcast/rss. You can also find us on Apple Podcasts, Google Podcasts, Spotify, Pocket Casts, and Stitcher Radio!
We hope you enjoy! Please let us know what you think via email (firstname.lastname@example.org), on Twitter (@FTRSBlog), or in the comments below!