From the Rumble Seat brings you a new way to experience Georgia Tech sports — through your earholes.
Join Jake and Akshay as they talk Georgia Tech sports news, break down games, and banter away during your commute to work or your workout.
On this week’s episode:
We haven’t podcasted in a literal month, mostly because the sports world has come to a complete halt in the days since. We could talk about the coronavirus and its impact on our communities and lives, but we do realize that you come to FTRS and sports in general for entertainment and to get away from the stresses of real life. In that vein, here’s what’s on deck this week in Part One of our Quarantine Hour (ok, it was really closer to an hour and half — sue us):
2019-20 Georgia Tech Sports Things™️ Mount Rushmores
- Volleyball’s NIVC championship, clinched @ South Dakota
- Pressley Harvin III’s touchdown pass @ Miami
- Sweeping NC State in basketball and football
- The speed at which AI2020 has been funded so far
- Honorable mention: MBB near-misses vs Duke and Louisville
- MBB vs Louisville
- Volleyball @ Pitt (3-2 L) → Volleyball vs. ND (3-2 W)
- WBB vs NC State
- MBB @ Clemson
- Honorable mention: women’s tennis’s stellar 2020 season
Stay tuned for part 2, which will be out next week!
Subscribe to the pod via anchor.fm/scions or add us to your podcatcher using anchor.fm/s/5aa2e7c/podcast/rss. You can also find us on Apple Podcasts, Google Podcasts, Spotify, Pocket Casts, and Stitcher Radio!
We hope you enjoy! Please let us know what you think via email (firstname.lastname@example.org), on Twitter (@FTRSBlog), or in the comments below!