SB Nation has released its Week 4 FanPulse Rankings and also added in a new question this week!
I can’t say there’s really any massive surprises here, but let’s see how these rankings compare with the official FTRS Top 25!
- Clemson Tigers (LW: 1)
- Alabama Crimson Tide (LW: 2)
- Oklahoma Sooners (LW: 3)
- LSU Tigers (LW: 4)
- Ohio State Buckeyes (LW: 5)
- Georgia Bulldogs (LW: 7)
- Auburn Tigers (LW: 8)
- Wisconsin Badgers (LW: 12)
- Florida Gators (LW: 11)
- Texas Longhorns (LW: 13)
- Notre Dame Fighting Irish (LW: 6)
- Penn State Nittany Lions (LW: 14)
- Oregon Ducks (LW: 16)
- Utah Utes (LW: 10)
- Iowa Hawkeyes (LW: 18)
- Michigan State Spartans (LW: 22)
- Michigan Wolverines (LW: 9)
- Texas A&M Aggies (LW: 17)
- USC Trojans (LW: NR)
- Boise State Broncos (LW: 21)
- Virginia Cavaliers (LW: 20)
- Washington Huskies (LW: 23)
- Washington State Cougars (LW: 19)
- UCF Knights (LW: 15)
- California Golden Bears (LW: NR)
I think this is probably the biggest shake-up we’ve had since these rankings started. Michigan, UCF, Notre Dame and Utah all fell significantly after suffering losses this weekend, and a couple of new Pac 12 teams joined the rankings!
Now, when you were filling out your survey, I’m sure you noticed a new question asking about teams being overrated. Well, we charted your answers, and here’s what was said on a national level (before I’m asked, I wasn’t given stats on this question from just FTRS readers):
Yeah...I’d agree with that.
The other thing that was asked about was confidence in the team’s direction. After a pretty quiet bye week, it looks like a lot of Tech fans have cooled down from tempers from REDACTED game, so confidence is up this week to 65.4 percent!
Want your say in the FanPulse rankings, or just confused about what they are? Well you can click here to learn a whole lot more about what SB Nation is trying to do with this. You also click here for a direct link to the sign up page!