Now three weeks in, and the SB Nation FanPulse Rankings have been released and the picture continues to get clearer.
Clemson remains at the top and will continue to do so until someone topples the Goliath. Joining them in the Top 4 are three SEC teams, which is...not ideal. Anyway, let’s look at how Tech fans voted.
- Clemson Tigers (LW: 1)
- Alabama Crimson Tide (LW: 2)
- Oklahoma Sooners (LW: 3)
- LSU Tigers (LW: 4)
- Ohio State Buckeyes (LW: 5)
- Notre Dame Fighting Irish (LW: 9)
- Georgia Bulldogs (LW: 6)
- Auburn Tigers (LW: 8)
- Michigan Wolverines (LW: 10)
- Utah Utes (LW: 13)
- Florida Gators (LW: 7)
- Wisconsin Badgers (LW: 15)
- Texas Longhorns (LW: 11)
- Penn State Nittany Lions (LW: 14)
- UCF Knights (LW: 17)
- Oregon Ducks (LW: 16)
- Texas A&M Aggies (LW: 12)
- Iowa Hawkeyes (LW: 20)
- Washington State Cougars (LW: 21)
- Virginia Cavaliers (LW: 24)
- Boise State Broncos (LW: NR)
- Michigan State Spartans (LW: 19)
- Washington Huskies (LW: 18)
- Maryland Terrapins (LW: 22)
- Arizona State Sun Devils (LW: NR)
You play to win the game. And that’s what Herm Edwards has done to lead his team into the FanPulse Top 25 Rankings. The Sun Devils and Boise State booted Iowa State and Mississippi State from the rankings. Washington continues their plummet down the polls. They fell from No. 13 to No. 18 to No. 23 this week.
In other news, let’s check out how the fan confidence is doing.
Fan confidence for the Yellow Jackets plummeted down to 40 percent after their Week 3 loss to The Citadel. This Saturday was obviously not ideal, and I’m not going to sit here and talk about it much. We’re in the middle of a rebuild, so there are going to be some bumps in the road. This was obviously a bit closer to a pot hole, but I’m not ready to burn it all down quite yet.
Want your say in the FanPulse rankings, or just confused about what they are? Well you can click here to learn a whole lot more about what SB Nation is trying to do with this. You also click here for a direct link to the sign up page!