The regular season has come to a close, so let’s see how the SB Nation voters ranked the teams following it all.
Good on UAB making it in there right at the end! Let’s see how the FTRS voters ranked them:
- Ohio State Buckeyes (LW: 1)
- Clemson Tigers (LW: 3)
- LSU Tigers (LW: 2)
- Oklahoma Sooners (LW: 5)
- Utah Utes (LW: 6)
- Baylor Bears (LW: 7)
- Florida Gators (LW: 12)
- Alabama Crimson Tide (LW: 4)
- Penn State Nittany Lions (LW: 10)
- Auburn Tigers (LW: 17)
- Wisconsin Badgers (LW: 15)
- Georgia Bulldogs (LW: 9)
- Memphis Tigers (LW: 11)
- Oregon Ducks (LW: 13)
- Notre Dame Fighting Irish (LW: 14)
- Boise State Broncos (LW: 20)
- Minnesota Golden Gophers (LW: 8)
- Appalachian St. Mountaineers (LW: 18)
- Michigan Wolverines (LW: 19)
- Cincinnati Bearcats (LW: 16)
- Iowa Hawkeyes (LW: 22)
- Virginia Cavaliers (LW: NR)
- Navy Midshipmen (LW: 23)
- Air Force Falcons (LW: 24)
- Virginia Tech Hokies (LW: 21)
I get that people are upset about losing to Georgia, and maybe there are some who were annoyed with the UGA fan who came and caused a ruckus about Georiga being ranked lower here, but come on guys. Georgia is certainly a top 10 team. More than that, how on earth did LSU beat Texas A&M 50-7 and fall a spot?
This week’s Question of the Week asked about the elusive fourth playoff spot. Assuming they all win, Ohio State, LSU, and Clemson will all be in the playoffs. But what about that fourth spot?
I’m actually a little surprised by this. Assuming Oklahoma and Utah both win, I think it’s an interesting discussion to have, but I would give the nod to Oklahoma.
Fan confidence rose a little bit to 88 percent this week to finish the season.
Following a Year Zero situation, I think that’s definitely a good place to be. It’ll be really interesting to see how things progress into next season.
Be sure to follow @FTRSBlog on Twitter to get the Basketball confidence numbers a littler later this week after those votes get tallied up!
Who should be in the CFP this season?