SB Nation has released its new FanPulse Rankings for Week 10, and once again, LSU is at the top!
Let’s see how they compare to the FTRS Rankings:
1. LSU Tigers (LW: T-1)
T-2. Clemson Tigers (LW: 3)
T-2. Ohio State Buckeyes (LW: 4)
4. Alabama Crimson Tide (LW: T-1)
5. Penn State Nittany Lions (LW: 5)
6. Oklahoma Sooners (LW: 8)
7. Utah Utes (LW: 9)
8. Oregon Ducks (LW: 10)
9. Baylor Bears (LW: 7)
10. Georgia Bulldogs (LW: 17)
11. Minnesota Golden Gophers (LW: 13)
12. Auburn Tigers (LW: 12)
13. Florida Gators (LW: 6)
14. Memphis Tigers (LW: 22)
15. Notre Dame Fighting Irish (LW: 14)
16. Cincinnati Bearcats (LW: 15)
17. Wake Forest Demon Deacons (LW: T-18)
18. Wisconsin Badgers (LW: T-18)
19. SMU Mustangs (LW: 11)
20. Michigan Wolverines (LW: T-18)
21. Boise State Broncos (LW: 21)
22. San Diego State Aztecs (LW: 23)
23. Appalachian St. Mountaineers (LW: 16)
24. Louisiana Tech Bulldogs (LW: 24)
25. Indiana Hoosiers (LW: NR)
7WINDIANA!!!! The Hoosiers finally cracked the Top 25 and are BOWL ELIGIBLE! That’s exciting.
This week’s question of the week asked what game folks were excited about. We didn’t get a graphic for this (the dot com folks are a little short-handed this week), so we’ve just got the percentages, which you can see below:
- LSU at Alabama - 69.2 percent
- Penn State at Minnesota - 19 percent
- Iowa State at Oklahoma - 4 percent
- Iowa at Wisconsin - 3.7 percent
- Tuesday night MACtion - 2.8 percent
- Clemson at NC State - 1.4 percent
Yeah, that was pretty expected. Personally, I’m excited to see if Minnesota can prove that they are one of the top teams in the country and beat Penn State. I’m not holding my breath, but it would be fun.
We’ve got two fan confidence graphics for you this week! The first one takes a look at fan confidence for the football team, which took a bit of a hit following the loss to Pitt, dropping to 68.4 percent.
We also got our first glimpse at fan confidence in Georgia Tech’s basketball team this season. Please note that this poll took place prior to Tech’s opening season victory.
You know, I’m not gonna lie. That’s actually a little bit higher than I was expecting. To those of you confident that Pastner can still right the ship, more power to you.
What game are you looking forward to?