Happy Hate Week folks! SB Nation has released a brand new FanPulse ranking just in time for it!
Maybe not in the national rankings, but there is a challenger for that No. 1 spot in the FTRS Rankings!
- Ohio State Buckeyes (LW: 2)
- LSU Tigers (LW: 1)
- Clemson Tigers (LW: 3)
- Alabama Crimson Tide (LW: 4)
- Oklahoma Sooners (LW: 5)
- Utah Utes (LW: 6)
- Baylor Bears (LW: 11)
- Minnesota Golden Gophers (LW: 12)
- Georgia Bulldogs (LW: 9)
- Penn State Nittany Lions (LW: 8)
- Memphis Tigers (LW: 13)
- Florida Gators (LW: 10)
- Oregon Ducks (LW: 7)
- Notre Dame Fighting Irish (LW: 15)
- Wisconsin Badgers (LW: 17)
- Cincinnati Bearcats (LW: 16)
- Auburn Tigers (LW: 14)
- Appalachian St. Mountaineers (LW: 20)
- Michigan Wolverines (LW: 19)
- Boise State Broncos (LW: 21)
- Virginia Tech Hokies (LW: 23)
- Iowa Hawkeyes (LW: 22)
- Navy Midshipmen (LW: NR)
- Air Force Falcons (LW: 24)
- Oklahoma State Cowboys (LW: 25)
That’s right, the FTRS voters have determined that at this point in the season, THE™ Ohio State University is the No. 1 team in the country. We’ll see how that goes this week as they travel over to play Michigan. There was some other shuffling in the rankings, but the main thing that happened is that Navy knocked SMU out of the rankings with a 35-28 victory this weekend.
Since Thanksgiving is also this week, the dot com folks thought it would be appropriate to ask which Thanksgiving side dish should be banned.
I completely agree about sweet potatoes (in any form), but who in their right mind gave so many [Foreigner] votes to Mac and Cheese?!?!? Come on man!
Anyway, back to football, fan confidence went back up to 87.5 percent this week following the Yellow Jackets’ victory over NC State.
Man, it’s been a roller coaster these last few weeks! Be sure to follow us on Twitter @FTRSBlog to see how basketball confidence is doing tomorrow!
What is your favorite Thanksgiving side dish?