Well, in a complete non-surprise, LSU stays at the top of the SB Nation FanPulse Rankings for Week 11!
Let’s see how this compares to the FTRS rankings!
1. LSU Tigers (LW: 1)
T-2. Clemson Tigers (LW: T-2)
T-2. Ohio State Buckeyes (LW: T-2)
4. Alabama Crimson Tide (LW: 4)
5. Baylor Bears (LW: 9)
6. Minnesota Golden Gophers (LW: 11)
7. Oklahoma Sooners (LW: 6)
8. Penn State Nittany Lions (LW: 5)
9. Oregon Ducks (LW: 8)
10. Utah Utes (LW: 7)
11. Florida Gators (LW: 13)
12. Georgia Bulldogs (LW: 10)
13. Auburn Tigers (LW: 12)
14. Memphis Tigers (LW: 14)
15. Cincinnati Bearcats (LW: 16)
16. Wisconsin Badgers (LW: 18)
17. Notre Dame Fighting Irish (LW: 15)
18. SMU Mustangs (LW: 19)
19. Appalachian St. Mountaineers (LW: 23)
20. Michigan Wolverines (LW: 20)
21. Boise State Broncos (LW: 21)
22. Wake Forest Demon Deacons (LW: 17)
23. Virginia Tech Hokies (LW: NR)
24. Indiana Hoosiers (LW: 25)
25. Louisiana Tech Bulldogs (LW: 24)
Not a whole lot of changes here, but Virginia Tech replaced San Diego State in the rankings, but there isn’t much else different. Baylor and Minnesota jumped up into the top 6, and that’s really fun! I’d love to see both of those teams somehow make the CFP.
This week’s question of the week asked about Heisman candidates, and...well, it wasn’t close.
With what LSU and Joe Burrow are doing this year, it’s hard to argue with this.
Let’s take a look at fan confidence (for football).
WOW. Despite losing to Virginia on Saturday, fan confidence jumped all the way up to 100 percent, and I think that’s really awesome to see. This team has come a long way from that loss to REDACTED, and you can see it clearly on the field.
Fan confidence in basketball also jumped up a little bit to 57.1 percent after a season-opening victory over NC State.
What game are you looking forward to?