We are now close to the middle of the season, and now most teams are getting into their conference schedule. So let’s look at how the teams are ranked:
No real surprises here at the top. Let’s see how they compare to the FTRS Rankings:
- Alabama Crimson Tide (LW: 1)
- Clemson Tigers (LW: 2)
- Ohio State Buckeyes (LW: 3)
- LSU Tigers (LW: 4)
- Oklahoma Sooners (LW: 5)
- Wisconsin Badgers (LW: 7)
- Florida Gators (LW: 9)
- Georgia Bulldogs (LW: 8)
- Notre Dame Fighting Irish (LW: 10)
- Auburn Tigers (LW: 6)
- Texas Longhorns (LW: 12)
- Penn State Nittany Lions (LW: 11)
- Oregon Ducks (LW: 13)
- Boise State Broncos (LW: 15)
- Iowa Hawkeyes (LW: 14)
- Michigan Wolverines (LW: 20)
- Washington Huskies (LW: 16)
- Utah Utes (LW: 19)
- Wake Forest Demon Deacons (LW: 22)
- Arizona State Sun Devils (LW: NR)
- Virginia Cavaliers (LW: 18)
- Oklahoma State Cowboys (LW: NR)
- SMU Mustangs (LW: NR)
- UCF Knights (LW: 21)
- Michigan State Spartans (LW: NR)
Well there were a few changes this week, but there isn’t anything super crazy that changed. Cal, USC, Texas A&M and Army all fell out of the Top 25.
This week, voters were asked about which game they were the most excited.
Oklahoma-Texas should definitely be a great game, and out of the ones on this list, I’d say that it’s the one about which I’m most excited.
Fan confidence moved up just a little bit to 66.7 percent after a strong second half performance against North Carolina. The offense really seemed to take a step forward in the second half of the game, and if they continue to give James Graham more consistent snaps, the offense should continue to improve.
What game are you looking forward to this season?