We are now completely finished with the 2018 football season, which means it’s time to brainstorm innovative ways to forget the horrors that went down in the Quick Lane Bowl. What better way to accomplish the feat than with another edition of the From the Rumble Seat Mailbag?
Here are a few options for possible topics, in case you haven’t recovered from your holiday festivities:
- The Disaster in Detroit™
- The transfer market for quarterbacks or otherwise
- Geoff Collins’ coaching staff, which is continuing to take shape
- Paul Johnson’s appearance as an analyst/mannequin to be talked at by Mack Brown
- The upcoming start of ACC play for the basketball team
- I’ve decided that a Cookout tray is the best value in fast food, so that topic is hereby closed
As always, submit questions in your favorite of the following ways:
- In the comments below
- To @FTRSBlog on Twitter
- To From the Rumble Seat on Facebook
- To firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline is Wednesday or so, I think. We keep things fluid around here.