Tired of camping outside your local grocery store for the chance to meet your favorite Georgia Tech player or coach? If so, then the annual Georgia Tech Fan Day is just the event for you; it provides all fans with an amazing opportunity to meet, interact with, and get autographs from all of the players and coaches that make your autumns so enjoyable. The event, which will include autograph sessions with coach Paul Johnson and the players as well as assorted games and other activities, is scheduled for Saturday, August 8 at from 4:30-6:30 PM at Bobby Dodd Stadium. Gates open for season ticket holders at 4:30 PM and for the rest of the public at 5:00 PM. Admission is free.
The following is a full list of the events that will take place on the 8th (via RamblinWreck.com):
- Festivities will begin at 4 p.m. on Callaway Plaza with Wreckfest, featuring interactive games, inflatables and more.
- Gates open to the general public at 5 p.m. Season ticket holders will get early admittance at 4:30 p.m. They will have 30 minutes to get their favorite players’ autographs before gates open to the general public.
- Autographs with head coach Paul Johnson and Yellow Jackets players will begin when the gates open. Players will be seated by position group around Grant Field.
- Fans can also have their photos taken with Georgia Tech’s cheerleaders as well as Buzz and the Ramblin’ Wreck.
- The only entrance on to Grant Field will be through the Gate 4 tunnel, just off Callaway Plaza on the north end of the stadium.
- Every fan will receive a complimentary 2015 Georgia Tech Football poster. There will be a limit of one signed item per person.
Fan Day the perfect opportunity to meet face-to-face with all of your favorite coaches and players, so make sure to check it out. If you want to get in early and are not yet a season ticket holder, season tickets are still available on RamblinWreck.com starting at just $245. See you there!