Win Total Projections
- FSU is the clear conference favorite right now. They have played 1 less conference game than Clemson, Clemson has to play 3 out of the top 4 teams in the conference (themselves being the other), and they are rated as the best team in the conference by my model.
- Georgia Tech is projected to have the lowest conference wins of any team yet. Probably has to do with being 0-4 in the conference....
- Pitt is projected to have more wins than any other coastal team, however Duke has better odds to end with 7 or 8 conference wins.
|North Carolina State||32||8.2||5.4||-2.8|
- Boston College's defense is crazy good, and Duke's! BC is rated as the 3rd best defense in the country and Duke's is 5th. And it's not just MELLS. S&P+ has them in the exact same positions. Clemson's and FSU's D ain't no joke either. The ACC has 4 out of the top 10 defenses in the country right now.
- Our offenses are less tame, Miami's is rated as the best which, seems odd? I'll have to check what the reasoning behind that is.
- Georgia Tech and Virginia Tech are bring up the rear of capable teams. Talk about a crazy season.
Week 8 Predictions
- Wow, even though it is a home game I'm stunned to see Miami as a favorite over Clemson. Boston College vs Louisville is a toss up and Syracuse is actually favored in their game against Pitt.