Advanced Box Score
|Georgia Tech 49 - Miss State 34|
|Passing Downs||Quarter Performance|
|GT||Miss St||GT||Miss St|
|Plays||16||29||Yards / Play||Success Rate||Yards / Play||Success Rate|
|Yards / Play||8.63||5.48||Q1||8.13||56%||4.1||25%|
|Yards / Play||7.7||8.12||GT||Miss St|
|Success Rate||65%||60%||Yards / Play||Success Rate||Yards / Play||Success Rate|
|Yards / Play||9.38||8.32||4||-||-||7||25%|
|Success Rate||46%||49%||Drive Performance|
|Sack Rate (SD / PD)||1.8% / 0.0%||1.8% / 3.4%||Num Drives||Avg Start Spot||% Methodical||% Explosive|
|GT||Miss St||Miss St||12||72||17%||25%|
|Plays||60||31||% of Possible Yards Gained||GT: 72%||Miss St: 70%|
|Yards / Play||7.58||5.29||Georgia Tech Hidden Yards||33|
|Success Rate||62%||52%||Turnovers||GT: 1||Miss St: 2|
- Tech's Offense finished on a high note. The only negative I'd mention is our passing down success rates, but every other number I'd shout at you is damn impressive. For the season Tech's Offense finished 3rd in S&P+, FPI, and 1st in FEI.
- Our Defense did a great job of keeping Mississippi State out of the endzone. Once again we allowed a ton of yards and the other team moved the ball at will but we managed to force two turnovers, three turnover on downs, one punt, and two field goals. They did a great job helping our offense get an early lead by limiting Mississippi State's Offense in the first quarter.
Win Probability Chart
- Synjyn's Touchdown run at the start of the 2nd half was the biggest play of the game, earning back all the Win Probability Tech lost by the Hail Mary pass to end the 1st half.
- Other than that there really weren't many huge plays. Tech moved the ball down the field with ease on most drives. The 2nd half was just a methodical butt whooping.
- There were two huge trends in this game; Our Defense holding them out of the endzone on their first four drives and our offense scoring 5 straight touchdowns at the end of the game. There is nothing else to really say.