Week 1 was quite the doozy for Over/Unders. A few interesting notes...
- Out of 87 responses, only one user went a perfect 6-for-6 -- nkmort. Congrats!
- Of those 87 responses, only 29 got four or more right. (I was one of the other 58.) The average number correct was 2.931.
- You really should have been a little more pessimistic. The outcome of every single line was under.
- Only one line had a success rate over 60% -- 77% of users correctly picked under 8.5 True Freshmen with Playing Time (only 7 played). I got this one wrong.
- Our reigning champions? User pulindian was 2-of-6, and user Dive Keep and Pitch didn't even enter.
- Better luck next time to Lancecho007 and Stockbridge Mafia, both of which got exactly 0 correct.
Here is our Week 1 Leaderboard.
|Username||Week 1 Score||Username||Week 1 Score|
|Atlanta's Original Team||5||Ralphabernathy||4|
If you didn't see yourself there, you can find your result and standing here: link.
That said, it's a new week with a whole new set of Over/Unders. So get to picking! Please leave any questions in the comments. Any lines that are unclear, take "Over" to mean "better for Georgia Tech".