Let's play a game that helps us pass through the stretch of summer. We got the idea from The Key Play and TNIAAM (woohoo originality!) It's a memorabilia-off and this is your chance to win the bragging rights.
- You post photos of your favorite Georgia Tech memorabilia. It can be as simple as flags off the
Ramblin' Reck, bumper stickers, ticket stubs, or personalized autographs. We'll make this a featured post so you can always find it in the right sidebar and constantly remind you to upload your pictures!
- Before summer camps begins, we'll break all the submissions up in to categories: oldest, rarest, funniest, and most obnoxious (make fun of the opponents!). Then we'll vote for the winners.
- Special category for "Best piece that has a georgie story" attached to it.
- The top two finishers in each category will be up for a final vote, Best in Show.
- Prizes will be awards for all category winners which will be determined at a later date.
- No submission limits but each item will be placed in one category
Questions? Let us know in the comments or through email at fromtherumbleseat [at] gmail [dot] com.