Dropped Out: South Carolina (#19), West Virginia (#22), Navy (#25).
Honestly, not a whole lot of movement this week. But here's things to pick up on from our respective ballots.
- Don't forget that this is a DRAFT and we rely on you to tell us how horrible we are.
- Virginia Tech focused on us "cheating" for two weeks and then proceeded to implode. Suck Turkeys. What are you gonna do this week?
- Notre Dame has creeped back in to the rankings (again).
- California jumps back in as the Pac-10 begins to influence the ballot rather well.
- Personally, I think Pittsburgh is too high and looking at my individual ballot, that is my fault. They will drop for sure, but how far people?!
- Is Auburn back? Are they for real?
- Central Michigan didn't move in the rough draft, but they lost. WTF? They'll be gone soon for the final.
- The Big 10 SUCKS