We got chopped and screwed on Monday when we unleashed our rough draft poll. Partially our fault. But I loved the discussion so it was totally worth it! Here's our adjusted poll. Thanks to all the readers who let their opinions known.
|Last week's ballot|
Dropped Out: Brigham Young (#14), Texas Tech (#21), Idaho (#23), Nebraska (#24), Kansas (#25).
- The Big 10 continues to get no love. Sorry Iowa, we're not computers. You aren't as good as you think you are.
- All three of us can't stand Texas. But it's difficult to do anything with them because somehow they are winning games. Maybe we still can't shake the name "Texas" from ringing in our ears.
- Boise State and TCU stay above GT because of undefeated records. Plain and simple.
- Adjustment from Monday: USC gets jumped by the Jackets. Their loss is worse than ours.
- Adjustment from Monday: VPI gets back to respectful and rightful ranking.
- Everything else is minor switcharounds.