This week's Guest Blogger is Brendan from the UVA blog "From Old Virginia". Though the Cavaliers are perceived as mediocre, Brendan continues to put up quality work on his blog. He was also one of the first blogs to recognize us when we were still starting out so many months ago. Here are our responses to his questions. And finally, we encourage to you to post your comments and insult the UVA Cavaliers in the comments section below.
1. We haven't won in Charlottesville since 1990. Does this fact come up much within conversation?
2. Zima isn't produced in the US anymore which is too bad because of how much you guys drink that stuff. What is your poison now?
3. Name us a player that we haven't heard of but should be aware of for Saturday?
4. What is the deal with lazer-eyes Thomas Jefferson? Is that still the intro video??? What grass/mushrooms/alcohol was consumed when this idea was thought up?
5. What is the general mood around Hooville? Is there gonna be a good turnout for the noon kickoff? What if it rains?
6. Who will start at QB? Who do you want to start at QB?
7. I'm staying in Charlottesville this weekend. Are there any landmarks I need to see? Which restaurants do I need to check out?
8. Concerning mascots, is your cavalier still riding out after his epic fail the other day? http://www.youtube.com/watch?
9. Who would you root for if UVA were to manage a bowl game against Michigan this season? Secondly, who needs a winning season and/or bowl win more Al Groh or Rich Rod?