The Savannah Alumni Network was honored to have Roddy Jones, MBA, ABack speak to us on Thursday night.
Who's that on the right you ask? William Bell, that's who!
Roddy gave a great talk.
- Paul Johnson really is a funny guy, he just can't stand dealing with stupid, redundant questions; i.e. THE MEDIA, but Twitter is letting him "branch out". BTW, he will kick your ass at Golf, Pool, or Table Tennis.
- Hash tag for recruiting is "Migration". Roddy was on the Search Committee for Bobinski. Bobinski believes there are student athletes all over the place, and we need to go and get them where ever they are. Xaviers lack of a CFB program meant they had to work harder for excellence in recruiting and CBB.
- He still holds the Chamblee High records for yards and TD's.
- His parents were a big "help" in getting him to GT for the education, sports and social growth potential of GT over his 25 other offers.
- He admitted that the 2nd TD vs. u(sic) was partially due to poor tackling ~~see below.
- We'll be OK this Fall, however concerns at WR are concerning. D will be better as it couldn't have gotten much worse under CAG.
I'll just leave these two videos here....
This one is about "skating"
This one is about "scintillating" and "redoubtable" BLACK JERSEYS