40 Days Til' Kickoff!!
This past Sunday and Monday was the ACC's Football Kickoff in Greensboro, NC. Lots of news came out of it, so I'm going to give you highlights from the event. However, to keep it interesting, I'm doing it in the format of headlines, each will be 160 characters or less, and slightly spiffed up by yours truly.
1) Florida State Picked as Preseason ACC Champ, Shocks Nobody As Much As Actual Championship Would
3) Swafford Says ACC Needs to Win More Football Games -- Paul Johnson's Response: "No Shit, Sherlock"
4) Meeting Held Concerning Rules, Frank Beamer Runs Off Crying When Chop Blocks Brought Up
5) UNC Allowed Nicks To Play While Academically Ineligible in 2009, Still Does Not Win ACC Championship
6) Swafford Has Faith In Miami Running Clean Program, Is An Army of One
7) Attaochu and Logan Thomas Are Friends, At Least Until Round 2 Bell Rings In Blacksburg
8) Johnson Wants Days to Get On The Field, "Stop Playing Like a Wild Pony" (I didn't make that one up.)
9) Cutcliffe Claims Duke a Bowl Team, Can't Wait to Mock UNC's Bowl-less Season
10) Swinney Excited For Clemson's Season, Doesn't Think They'll Pull A Clemson
11) NC State Gets One Vote to Win ACC, No Votes To Win Atlantic - Voter: "F*** All of You And Your Logic!"
12) Syracuse Picked to Finish Ahead of Boston College In Atlantic
13) Penn State Gets Sanctions, Players Free to Transfer, Pitt Now Early Favorite for 2013 ACC Championship
14) If Wake Forest Is In Attendance, And Nobody Cares, Do They Make A Sound?
15) ACC Coastal Championship Game Scheduled for September 3
Let's hear your versions of these headlines (and any others you can think of) below. Happy Hump Day!