Crystal Logiudice-US PRESSWIRE
Note that Oregon's win over USC has moved them up to #2 in the SBN poll, while Kansas State's win over Oklahoma State moved them up to #2 on my ballot. Who freaking knows? A few thoughts:
1) LSU takes a 4-spot dive after a last-minute loss to one of the best teams in college football history. I don't get it.
2) Louisville still not getting much love as an undefeated team. Not surprising, they haven't been blowing teams out and haven't beaten any other teams in this Top 25.
3) Incredible how quickly the tides have turned on West Virginia...undefeated and top-3, all the way to unranked and in the middle of the "also received" pack.
4) I'm really looking forward to seeing how far Florida State can go this year. It's time to win some legitimacy for the ACC...
5) The standard deviations have fallen. It would appear that teams are starting to find where they fit into the top 25.