Here are the seven things we cannot argue with after this weekend's games. But, if you must argue, do so nicely after the jump. I look forward to your input.
2. ANYBODY who plays LSU on a Saturday night in Baton Rouge will lose by at least two touchdowns.
3. You do not want to be the next team on Alabama's schedule, or the next, or the next, or the next.
4. The unhappiest fans in the ACC right now belong to UNC.
5. There are at least 4 teams in the ACC who could win the Eastern Division if they played in the SEC.
6. Every year there is at least one team that should really, really, really fear having to play Northwestern but they never realize that they are that team until it is too late.
7. If Virginia Tech plays the way they have most of this season they will be utterly destroyed on Thursday night.