Here's a quick rundown of my thoughts on Georgia Tech vs. Virginia. What were some of the biggest aspects that you noticed?
- Solid performance all around by the Jackets. I said late last week that there needed to be no doubts left on the field and I think the team flushed a lot of them out.
- I thought our defense played better. They had emotion and at seemed to thwart the Cavaliers on 3rd down much more effectively. Tomorrow we'll go into a breakdown of our 3rd down defense through this game. However, our defensive backs still struggled with defending the pass in the 2nd half. Too many receivers were able to adjust to the ball while our defense flailed around and couldn't adjust themselves.
- Anthony Allen finally found the endzone for the first time this season. And for the second time. And for the third time.Congrats AA. Please don't lose it again.
- Scott Blair is now proud owner of best field goal percentage in Georgia Tech history. Did anybody wonder if his leg is getting tired? It was brought up by someone who noticed that every kickoff had less distance than the previous one. Replaying the game will reveal that for sure.
- Joshua Nesbitt and Anthony Allen are now ranked #1 and #2 in the ACC for rushing. A quarterback has never finished the season as the ACC's leading rusher.
- 2 more wins and we are bowl eligible.
Here was an exciting video from the row behind me.
Please vote in the confidence poll.