While writing this (approximately 11:20AM), I just got notified that Jonathan Dwyer, Morgan Burnett, and Demaryious Thomas have all been named to the pre-season All-ACC teams. Now we know where the expectations sit.
We haven't had a good 'ole link blitz in quite a while. So here's what I'm reading and I think is interesting.
- Spencer Hall (Orson from EDSBS) talks about how the ACC should grow and cultivate and work its way towards what the SEC currently has in a TV deal.
- On The B.Rink gives his opinion on the ACC TV Deal. FitTV? Really?
- F4H over @ Gobbler Country wonders who is going to be the ACC's flagship blogger?
- Brendan @ From Old Virginia doesn't like neutral site football games.
- Willy Mac can't stand John Swofford. I mean, who DOES like the guy?
- Block-C gives us more randomness for the DEAD PERIOD! How awkward do you feel now?
- Yahoo! Flash video interview with Jon Dwyer about this coming season.
- Dr. Saturday goes back to Colorado's infamous "5th Down".
- How the ACC and the SEC can miss out on the Rose Bowl and the "mid-majors" can sneak into Pasadena
- Illinois Blogger reminds us why Joe Paterno is SO AWESOME!
- Double Extra Point brings back their Smokeshow of the Week.
- Here's a little CFB history for ya: Fieldgoals used to be worth more than touchdowns way back in the day. Read more here.
So it's not a lot to read, but it should hold you over for a little bit. Back to the books!