Here's a compilation of articles, thoughts, and diatribes from across the blogosphere. Should keep yall busy for a while.
Paul Johnson quotes from his Tuesday Press Conference. About uniforms, honestly, Paul Johnson straight up don't care however he doesn't want yellow jerseys and yellow pants. Says we'd look like a french fry! (Ramblin' Wreck.com)
- Doug Roberson has a Q&A Session with A-Back Roddy Jones.
- EDSBS does what only EDSBS can do: Compile the previous week of CFB into charts and graphs, into which Paul Johnson only knows how to KICK ASS!
- Paul Johnson wants to see the Jackets get "Nasty!" I say bring it on. Slap that team then go get nasty with their mama! (Coley Harvey)
Some more after The Jump!
Opponents and Randoms
- Freaking fantastic article by Clay Travis about the Cocktail Party. It'll take you 20 minutes to read but it's well worth the time!
Georgia is getting soft. (Mark Schulz)
- Need an offensive boost? Play UGA. (Team Speed Kills)
- One of my favorite Week 10 ACC Roundtable responses so far (Block-C)
- What the Hokies did during their bye week. (CollegeGameBalls)