Here is the Rough Draft blogpoll ballots from all three of us.
When our powers combine, here is our submission:
|Last week's ballot|
- TCU at #1?! WTF? Well, TCU beat Wyoming in Wyoming 45-10. Texas won in Wyoming 41-10. Texas' best win is either Oklahoma or Oklahoma State. Ehhh. TCU's best win is arguably at Clemson followed by dominating the Utes. HT TCU Horned Frogs, you've got some of our respect.
- Bird continues to believe in the idea that an undefeated team is better than a team who has 1-loss. Either that, or that one Cincinnati fan is finally convincing Bird that the Bearcats could hang with Georgia Tech.
- USC drops out because they aren't impressive and FINALLY LSU drops to somewhere where they should be! Thank you Les Miles
- Oh what to do about Iowa and Penn State? Are some of us paying attention to the name too much?
- 5 ACC ranked teams vs. 3 SEC ranked teams. Parity vs. Top-Heavy