If I had to choose 10 dream matchups in neutral sites, here's the list in no particular order:
10. Army (Yankees Stadium) -- Army still owes us a I-A game and I would love to visit the new stadium.
9. Texas Tech (Cowboys Stadium) -- We could help sell a chunk of the 80,000 seats but TTU would have to step up
8. Tennessee (The Coliseum) -- This place would be solid orange but it would be cool to visit Nashville for a real game...just kidding Vandy fans.
7. Navy (The Linc) -- Navy only holds 34,000 seats. This game would require more seating due to sheer interest from both parties, in my opinion.
6. Tulane (The Superdome) -- Notice a trend in visiting metro areas with accessability and night life?
5. Illinois (Soldier Field) -- Nothing'd be cooler than playin' the Zooker in Chi-Town.
4. ECU (Bank of America Stadium) -- A visit to Charlotte is never a bad thing.
3. Michigan State/Michigan (Ford Field) - Bring on the Michiganders. Hell, let's play both teams at the same time and then catch a Lions game the next day.
2. Notre Dame (FedEx Field) -- A modern football version of the Civil War fought on the Mason Dixon Line.
1. Bama (Legion Field) -- Reminds me of epic matchups with Bear in the 60's.